You cannot claim the tax free threshold of $18,200 from more than one employer at a time. It is better to claim it from your main employer. You will pay a little higher rate of tax on the second job but this should ensure that you have paid enough tax on all of your wages for the year. And a good tax accountant can help you claim some of those tax withhold back. Please contact One Minute Tax to see if we can help you to claim any tax refunds.